- About IQAC
- Minutes of Meeting
- Best Practices
- Institutional Distinctiveness
- Feedback From Stakeholders
- Learning Outcomes
- Annual Reports
- Perspective / Strategic Plan
- Student Satisfactory Survey
- Mandatory Disclosure & Policies
Welcome to the Web page of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of KLE Society’s Raja Lakhamagouda Science Institute (Autonomous) Belagavi, the institute of choice for science education in the north Karnataka. This Institute is currently re-accredited with ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).
In pursuance of the National Action Plan of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up gradation of institutions of higher education, the NAAC proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
IQAC of the KLE Society’s Raja Lakhamagouda Science Institute (Autonomous) Belagavi established on 22/06/2004, aims to continuously monitor quality and create quality alerts and propose ways and means of enhancing quality. The motto of the IQAC is to achieve quality through continuous improvement with cooperation of all stake holders. It will channelize and systematize the efforts of the institute towards academic excellence.
The IQAC welcomes critical remarks and suggestions from all stake holders.
- Development of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Promote and facilitate various academic activities of the Institute and make them as good practices.
- Facilitate the creation of a learner centric environment conducive to quality education.
- Initiate the implementation of feedback responses from all stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Ensure timely and efficient performance of academic and extra-curricular activities
- Maintain quality of academic and research activities
- Ensure reforms inexamination and evaluation procedure
Minutes of Meeting
FEEDBACK FROM STAKEHOLDERS
- Online Feedback System
- Feedback Analysis & Action Taken Reports