STUDENT WELFARE OFFICE
The StudentsWelfare Office takes care of the student rights and supervises the welfare activities in the campus which play a significant role in their career building. SWO also provides a platform to the students to share their opinions and suggestions to take the institution to a great height. It is a sort of link between the students and Principal. Since its inception it is working for the overall welfare of the students’ fraternity.
Empowering and redressing grievances.
- To provide a platform for students to redress their grievances.
- Improving the employability of the students through job fairs and arranging special lectures.
- To provide a comprehensive, competent and responsive, harmonious and peaceful atmosphere to facilitate good learning environment to the students.
- To develop and provide opportunities for leadership and service in the institute and in the community.
- To improve understanding between and within groups through interaction and communications.
- To develop student potential and encourage to make a well-informed, honest, interested and active citizenship.
Miss. Sudha Sarikar
Student Welfare Officer
Assistant Professor in Mathematics
KLE Society’s R. L. Science Institute
In order to promote the participative role of students in the academics, administration, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities of the institute and to inculcate the spirit of democracy and leadership among the students, the college has a proactive Student Council.
Student Council comprises of General Secretary, with the student representatives from all the programs, Academic Secretary, Cultural Secretary, Sports Secretary, Magazine Secretary and Ladies Representative. The roles and responsibilities of the student council are endowed upon them during the investiture of Student Council.
|Dr. (Smt.) J. S. Kawalekar Principal
|Dr. K. S. Byadagi
|Miss. Sudha Sarikar
|Student Welfare Officer/Convener
|Smt. Alfaz Bagawan
|Smt. P. S. Melawanki
|Smt. Mahadevi Hunshibhej
|Dr. Shivanand Bulbule
|Teacher In-charge of NCC
|Shri. H. N.Bannur
|NSS Programme Officer
|Mr. Vishal Pujer
|Mr. Gopal krishna Y. N.
|Miss. Bhumika Nayak
|Miss. Rohini Kanbarkar
|Miss. Rose Monterio
|Mr. Yashraj Mungurdekar
|Miss. Vaishnavi D.
|Mr. Darshan Karekar
|Miss. Kajal Basara
|Mr. Vishwanath Patil
|Mr. Sammed Devalapur
|Miss. Asha Mehra
|Mr. Sourabh Kalsekar
|Miss. Poornima R. S.
- The Students Council is mentored and guided by Student Welfare Officer & Principal along with vice presidents of Gymkhana.
- The Student Secretaries meets regularly and share students’ ideas, interests and concerns with teachers and the management.
- The Students Council meets once in a month and plans their activities. Student Welfare Officer, Convener serve as observers of those meetings.
- The important events planned and organized by the College Students Council are:
- Janapada Jatre
- Rhythm Cultural Fest
- Dandiya Utsav
- Annual Sports Fest
- Annual Cultural Fest
- Teachers' Day, Freshers' Day
- Celebrations of festivals.
- The Institute with Students Council ensures student participation and involvement in observing important national/international days.
- Students Council organizes flash mobs and public awareness rallies on national and social issues.